About Me

My name is Miriah Marksberry. I am a freshman at Western Brown High School. I am a huge feminist, women equality is something I value highly. I run cross country and play basketball. I lived in Kentucky up until November 2015 when I moved here, so I have major love for University of Kentucky basketball and football. Drake is my favorite human of all time. I also enjoy rappers such as Future, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, and J Cole. I have three brothers and three sisters. I read a lot of books of all genres. John Green is my favorite author, his writing has greatly influenced my life.

In tough times and just in overall life I make sure I look for the good in everything and everyone. I am always positive and finding good qualities in everything that happens to me. For example, for 13 years I had been surrounded by the same people, in the same environment until I started school at Mt. Orab Middle School in December of 2015. I had to leave the only life I had ever lived, and even though that is quite possibly the most dramatic change I have ever gone through, I keep a smile on my face.